To ignore such important circumstances in the situation of the Syrian theater of operations, for the head of the U.S. forces in the Middle East is something inconceivable, estimated the spokesman of MINDEF, Major-General Igor Konashenkov.
In recent weeks, the offensive on several fronts of Syrian troops, especially in the province of Daraa, created conditions for the return of much of the more than six million refugees or displaced Syrians, because of the war.
According to the spokesman, the U.S. general not only discredits the official position of his commander-in-chief (President Donald Trump), but also worsens the illegal status of his troops in Syria.
- Countries: United_States
- DIASPORA | Philly Educator Dr. Karren Dunkley is Ja Global Diaspora Rep for NE USA
- JAMAICA | Lift the Economic Blockade of Cuba says Ja/Cuba Friendship Association
- DOMINICA | US concerned about election in Dominica without electoral reform
- Trump Threatens Venezuela And Nicaragua After Coup in Bolivia
- Russia steps up efforts to fill gaps left by America’s waning interest in Africa