Venezuelan Communication Minister Jorge Rodriguez announced the points agreed on which include the return of lawmkers from the ruling party PSUV the country's National Assembly, the establishment of a new electoral body, the release of prisoners, supporting the oil industry, rejecting the U.S. sanctions and economic blockade against the South American country as well as definding the Esequiba region.
- Countries: Latin America
- CUBA | Cuban FM Slams US Over Economic Blockade and Venezuela
- UNITED NATIONS | CARICOM Nations tell UN: Respect Venezuelan Sovereignty
- Another US Military Plane Enters Venezuelan Airspace
- GUYANA | CARICOM supports judicial process in Guyana/Venezuela border controversy
- Trump Admits He Does Not Want To Get Too Involved in Venezuela