Both the Minister and the Director were showcasing an exclusive offer from co-sponsors Barrhead Travel for all-inclusive holidays with flights to Jamaica.
Minister McNeill and Mr. Pennicook were in Glasgow to participate in several Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB)-sponsored activities aimed at marketing destination Jamaica during the 2014 Commonwealth Games, which were held from July 23 to August 3, 2014.
The JTB again activated the Jamaica House concept for this year's Commonwealth Games to leverage the anticipated global focus on the Jamaica track and field team at this major sporting event.
- JAMAICA | Government Makes Further Adjustments to Some COVID-19 Protocols
- JAMAICA | Health experts warn of possible deadly third wave of COVID19 Infections
- UNITED STATES | Orville ‘Shaggy’ Burrell to “Connect with Ambassador Audrey Marks” on Monetizing Jamaica’s Culture
- JAMAICA | Religion, gender violence and reality of political power (Pt.1)
- JAMAICA | Holness wants Larger Economies to Contribute to Building Resilience in the Fight Against Climate Change