KINGSTON, Jamaica, September 25, 2020 - The number of COVID-19 related deaths in Jamaica has increased to 77 after a 58 year old Manchester woman died from the contagious illness yesterday.
The Ministry of Health says the case was previously reported as under investigation.
Meanwhile, 193 new cases of COVID-19 have been recorded in Jamaica.
The country's tally is now 5,588.
The ages range from 11 months to 84 years.
The Health Ministry says 188 cases are under investigation while there are 3,939 active cases.
Last modified onFriday, 25 September 2020 07:46
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Holness Announces COVID-19 Measures for Christmas Period
- Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is cheaper, doesn’t require supercold temperature
- JAMAICA | US cautions travel to Jamaica due to COVID-19
- PAHO Says Two Billion Doses of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Be Distributed to Countries Globally
- JAMAICA | Stiffer Penalties Coming for Breaches of COVID-19 Restrictions