Besides volunteers aged between 19 and 54 years old, individuals up to 80 years old will be included in the trials that will take place in Santiago de Cuba.
Divided into two immunization schedules, Phase II will also apply two doses of the Abdala vaccine with administrations of 25 and 50 micrograms.
Cuba is working on four COVID-19 vaccines. pic.twitter.com/as7i4zQiQ0— teleSUR English (@telesurenglish) January 18, 2021
Likewise, the Finlay Institute of Vaccine launched clinical trials for its COVID-19 vaccines Soberana 01 and Soberana 02. The National Coordinating Center for Clinical Trials officials also noted that the two vaccines were safe with mild adverse events.
- Countries: Cuba
- CUBA'S economic woes may fuel America’s next migrant crisis
- CUBA | Cuban vaccine Soberana Plus protects against Covid-19 reinfection
- CUBA boosts foreign investment despite US blockade
- JAMAICA | Opposition wants Gov't to Lobby CXC for students to defer Exams
- BRITAIN | Yes, there is structural racism in the UK – COVID-19 outcomes prove it