Speaking at New Settlement, Chaguanas, at a Chaguanas West by-election meeting, Warner said this minister “could not even buy two doubles” before the May 2010 General Elections.
Warner focused on one particular minister who he said did not belong to the “inner cabal” of the Cabinet.
“Tonight I am going to show you six pictures of homes, which belong to one Minister only,” Warner said, referring to a house in Pt Pleasant in Cunupia. “Watch it on the screen. This house has been bought in the name of the minister’s uncle,” he told his party supporters. Read complete article
- T&T | Jack Warner is Back - To contest elections under ILP Ticket
- TRINIDAD-Court of Appeal dismisses US appeal regarding Warner
- Warner agrees to out of court settlement with former Cabinet colleague
- US appeals High Court ruling in favour of Warner
- FIFA wants back millions in bribe money that was paid to Officials