To ignore such important circumstances in the situation of the Syrian theater of operations, for the head of the U.S. forces in the Middle East is something inconceivable, estimated the spokesman of MINDEF, Major-General Igor Konashenkov.
In recent weeks, the offensive on several fronts of Syrian troops, especially in the province of Daraa, created conditions for the return of much of the more than six million refugees or displaced Syrians, because of the war.
According to the spokesman, the U.S. general not only discredits the official position of his commander-in-chief (President Donald Trump), but also worsens the illegal status of his troops in Syria.
- Countries: United_States
- UNITED STATES | US Vice President Pence lauds Jamaica's Prime Minister Holness
- GUYANA | Russia yet to withdraw “False” statement about UK constructing military base in Essequibo
- Cuban Economy Will Not Enter Recession Despite Blockade: Report
- AOC: Criticizing Israel Isn’t Anti-Semitism, It’s About Rights
- Guatemala Caves to U.S. Pressure, Signs 3rd Country Agreement