Since the beginning of the Palestinian marches in Gaza for the right to return to their ancestral lands, occupied since 1948 by Israel, more than 120 Palestinians have been killed by gunshots of Israeli soldiers, while more than 2,000 have been wounded and many of them suffered limb amputations due to the severity of the injuries.
On the other hand, today a young Palestinian died due to wounds inflicted by Israeli soldiers during the March 14 march.
Yasser Sami Habib, 24, died from his injuries at San Jose Hospital in Jerusalem, where he was transferred for medical treatment, reported the Health Ministry of the Strip.
Yesterday evening, two other Palestinians who were wounded during the demonstrations died due to the severity of their injuries.
- Countries: None
- MIDDLE EAST | Israel: Arab Parties Emerge as Key Brokers in Forming New Gov't
- ISRAEL | Ilhan Omar, Bernie Sanders Slam Netanyahu's Vow of Annexation
- If Germany atoned for the Holocaust, the US can pay reparations for slavery
- AOC: Criticizing Israel Isn’t Anti-Semitism, It’s About Rights
- Palestinian President Abbas Suspends All Agreements With Israel