Ms. Hanna, who was elected at a recent meeting of the Party’s Executive Committee, was previously a member of the Finance Committee. She has been a Member of Parliament for 11 years and served as Chairman of Region 1 for 8 years.
She is also serves as Chairman of a special task force for the NEC for Outreach and as a member of the party’s External Affairs Commission.
Ms. Hanna is a member of the Public Accounts Committee of Parliament.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | PNP says CARICOM Statement engenders Hope
- JAMAICA | PNP deeply concerned abour recent developments in Venezuela
- JAMAICA'S Vote to withdraw Recognition of Venezuela disgraceful says PNP
- JAMAICA | Opposition to have public consultations on SOE Human Rights Breaches
- JAMAICA | JLP vote against Parliament hearing from detainees and their families - PNP Appalled