Opposition Leader Peter Phillips this morning signed the condolence book in commemoration of the life of former Vice President of the PNP and Member of Parliament, at the Old Hope Road Headquarters. Councillor Kari Douglas, daughter of the former MP is joined by Councillor Andrew Swaby and PNP General Secretary Julian Robinson on this solemn occasion.
The book will be available for signing by members of the public from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays. Comrade Douglas passed away on the 26TH of August 2018.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Phillip to launch his “One PNP – Powerful Together” campaign on June 27
- JAMAICA | Bunting to challenge Phillips for PNP leadership in September
- JAMAICA | Mitigation Fund Allocation Inadequate says Anthony Hylton
- JAMAICA | Contract work practice betrays eight decades of workers achievement - Phillips
- JAMAICA | PNP concerned over increased United States sanctions on Cuba