Opposition Leader Peter Phillips this morning signed the condolence book in commemoration of the life of former Vice President of the PNP and Member of Parliament, at the Old Hope Road Headquarters. Councillor Kari Douglas, daughter of the former MP is joined by Councillor Andrew Swaby and PNP General Secretary Julian Robinson on this solemn occasion.
The book will be available for signing by members of the public from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays. Comrade Douglas passed away on the 26TH of August 2018.
- Countries: Jamaica
- JAMAICA | Dr. Ferguson wants Shaw to report illegal sugar imports to authorities
- JAMAICA | PNP Mourns the passing of Easton Douglas, OJ
- JAMAICA | Opposition demands investigation into Universal Service Fund
- JAMAICA | Kofi Annan a humanitarian icon, most effective UN leader of modern time
- JAMAICA | PNP says Central Bank may be weakening J$ to meet target